Hi everyone we are up. please visit this website for details and write to us about what you would like to know !!!!!!
Welcome to the official Internet portal of the Kenya Association of Physicians (KAP).
Kenya Association of Physicians (KAP) is a premier professional association representing Physicians who are dedicated to provision of quality specialized health-care to the region.
We strive to mentor the 21st Century doctor. This is a doctor who is Knowledge-based, has utmost Professionalism and is an agent of change- is Transformative. The Association is committed to providing continuous and dynamic educational programs, governance through code of ethics, public advocacy and collaboration with other related health-care stakeholders in the region and beyond.
We would like to form partnerships with other similar professional bodies world-wide and collaborate in Research and Patient Care. Feel free to contact the secretariat.
We encourage you to explore the website. You will find information relating history of KAP, how to become a member, the different categories of membership, KAP constitution, KAP’s educational and social activities. You will also find links to other relevant local medical associations and societies, and links to scheduled International medical scientific conferences.
We encourage you to join KAP if you are not already a member. Being a member of KAP enables you to be profiled in the website and hence give you an opportunity to interact with millions of other colleagues worldwide. This will encourage exchange of ideas for the betterment of health of mankind by encouraging cross-border contacts and subsequent research collaboration. You will also benefit from member discounts on high quality CPD’s and Annual Scientific Conferences.
1. Our Vision
2. Our Mission
3. Our Objectives
- To promote high quality care by Physicians (Internists) in Kenya.
- To provide a dedicated forum for all Physicians (Internists) and all those professionals interested in Internal Medicine including students to meet and exchange ideas.
- To ensure a high standard of professional and personal conduct among Physicians (Internists).
- To promote interest in Internal Medicine.
- To promote and support research in Medicine and related disciplines.
- To advance the specialty of Internal Medicine and its sub-specialties.
- To provide an environment to accomplish all the activities of the Association.
- To collaborate with other organizations with the same aspirations and objectives in Kenya and beyond.